Victoria Cross Surgery and Eldene Health Centre Merger
Victoria Cross Surgery Merger Notice
Victoria Cross Surgery and Eldene Health Centre Q&A
Improving access to general practice: evening and weekend appointments now available
Patients who are registered at this practice can now book an appointment to see a GP on a Monday evening (after 6 pm) or at weekends (1st Saturday of each month). Appointments will take place at Victoria Cross Surgery.
Please speak to Reception to find out more or book an appointment.
By March 2019 everyone in England will benefit from access to general practice appointments in the evenings and weekends at a time that is most convenient to them. This is part of a national drive to help improve access to general practice and get the best possible outcomes for patients. Further information is available at www.england.nhs.uk/gpaccess
Free NHS wifi at Victoria Cross Surgery and Eldene Health Centre
Please click "You said We did.." title above to see how we have progressed with your feedback.
National Diabetes Audit (NDA)
The Surgeries are taking part in the 2016/17 NDA. This information will be used to:
- Assess local practice against National Service Framework for Diabetes and NICE guidelines.
- Compare Service delivery, treatment effectiveness and outcomes of care with similar GP Practices.
- Identifiy and share best Practice
- Identify gaps / shortfalls in commissioning Services
- Empower people with diabetes by informing them about the care they receive.
If you would like further information please visit: http://content.digital.nhs.uk/nda
or see the posters at the Victoria Cross & Eldene Health Centre